There are a lot of photo challenges out there. But…
we promised TPE would be different.
Let’s introduce TPE’s version of a Photo Challenge.
We call it EXTRA CREDIT.
What is different?
We have not only prompted you with a theme (in January’s case: Dinosaurs), but we have also restricted you to a technical skill (f/2.8). Combine the theme with your technical skill and you’ve got an entry for our EXTRA CREDIT.
Why is TPE limiting the photography challenge with a photography skill?
Igor Stravinsky set it best here:
We firmly believe your creativity will expand, your skills will refine, and your confidence will blossom as you take these EXTRA CREDIT “limitations” and run with them!
EXTRA CREDIT GUIDELINES:
- ONE image per photographer
- Submit your image on the TPE Facebook page timeline.
- Submit your image with the hashtag #tpephotochallenge
- Submit your image with the following stats: Aperture/Shutter Speed/ISO (ex: f/1.8 1/500th ISO400)
- Submit your image with your business facebook page link (so we can say WOW to your page!)
- Images should not be watermarked.
- Follow TPE’s facebook page for extra credit deadlines. Late images will not be considered.
- The winning photograph will be chosen by a TPE panel and later featured on the TPE blog, will receive an EXTRA CREDIT WINNER button, + a bonus surprise.
Show us what you got!
Sarah Grace lives in Louisiana with her husband, loves-to-ride-the-bus-Kindergartener, and scrambled eggs lovin’ baby boy.
Latest posts by Sarah Grace Allred (see all)
- Maximizing your Photography Workflow with Kristin Brown - February 14, 2018
- 3 Confessions: What I learned from getting my family photos taken - February 3, 2018
- Five Minute Friday: Don’t Miss the Moment! Continuous Shutter and Burst Mode! - January 19, 2018