You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers.
What is the difference between a Full-Time experience and an Audit experience?
Most of our courses are offered in these two different formats to suit you, your time, and your learning style.
- Lifetime access to all course material, videos, PDFs, and downloads.
- Full access to the instructor for the duration of the course. Ask questions, chat with other students, and hold our instructors accountable for our motto of “nothing held back” in our course experiences!
- Personalized reviews (via video!) of your submitted homework assignment.
- students who are committed to sending in weekly homework assignments
- students who like to bounce ideas off others
- students who benefit from one-on-one feedback
Lifetime access to all course material, videos, PDFs, and downloads.
- Just because you don’t get access to the instructor and homework reviews doesn’t mean we don’t love you! Some people thrive through a combination of solid content and self motivation. We cheer you on every step of the way!
- students who are totally chipper working alone
- students who are self-motivated to dig in
How often are your courses taught?
Most of our courses are offered between 2-4 times per year. All of our instructors are photographers and are running their own businesses alongside teaching with The Photographer’s Element. We respect their busy lives (and yours!) and do our best to find a great balance between offering multiple sessions of each course, and allowing our instructors to give you their undivided attention when class is offered. During our summer months, we offer very few courses – because let’s be honest – summer is WILD!
Keep in mind that every course you purchase through The Photographer’s Element grants you a LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP to that course. This allows you to reference the course material as often as you need, on your schedule.
Do I have to be online at any specific time to enjoy the courses I purchase?
No, my dear! All our courses are taught 100% through video, text, and sometimes audio download or email! Download your materials to study at your own pace, at the times that work best for you! Then come back to the course pages to watch your videos.
Please note that if you choose to study as a Full-Time student, you may have assignments that will be due by a specific time each week. But again, you can complete them at your own pace. There are no required “online” times!
What if I start a course, and it doesn’t feel like a good fit? Can I get a refund?
First and foremost, we apologize! We do our very best to give you a solid vision on what our courses have to offer, but if you find yourself unsatisfied with your experience, please submit your completed homework assignments, as well as a note telling us how to improve to firstname.lastname@example.org for a full refund.