THE BIG PICTURE
Congratulations on being at an exciting place in your photography journey! Building a portfolio can be one of the most thrilling adventures if you treat it with intention. Whether you are a new photographer starting your first portfolio or a seasoned pro looking to change styles or work on personal projects, this course is a great guide to maximize this unique phase of your development.
This week’s lesson is all about the big picture vision.
The more clear you can get on exactly what you are hoping to create, the smoother the entire process will be. With your big picture in place, creating sessions, finding models, and shooting, all happen with intention. This vision will be beautifully unique to you and unlike anyone else.
I can’t wait to see what you create! Let’s get dreaming!
- What is your big picture vision?
- What kind of work do you want the portfolio to attract for you?
- Describe the style.
- Describe the feelings of that type of work.
- Describe the people you’d photograph (if applicable) and their personality profile.
- WHY do you want to photograph this way? What inspires you about this?
- What is your dream type of shoot?
- Do you know people already who fit this profile? Who would they be?