Let’s talk about product sales. You’ve mastered photography. You’ve figured out a consistent editing style. You feel like you have an awesome clientele. Your clients love their photos. Now what? The dreaded IPS…in person sales. You’re learning new things and something you keep hearing is “SELL PRINTS! SELL CANVAS! SELL ALBUMS!” Your clients are paying the big bucks for amazing photos, but then taking them to get printed at Walmart…or never getting them printed at all.
Product sales makes sense, but it’s scary. And it’s definitely another huge learning curve. Well, what if I told you there was something that will make it EASY? No pressure, no new pricing structure, no long nights of creating samples and product menus. Two words: Swift Galleries.
10 Reasons I LOVE Swift Galleries
1. It’s all online.
2. You can use your clients photos.
3. You can use your clients rooms OR you can use sample rooms.
4. They have pre-made email templates!
5. There are soo many pre-made layouts in sizes: small, medium & large.
6. You can save your favorite galleries or your clients can make their own galleries.
7. It’s easy to change wrapping, cropping and layouts.
- If you want to use fulfillment through Swift Galleries (and ProDPI) and have the canvases shipped to your studio address rather than your client address, you can make that choice in your settings. They don’t have a way for photographers to review a client’s order before it goes through Swift Galleries fulfillment though, so you’d want to choose self-fulfill if you’re the kind of photographer who wants to double check a client’s order before it goes through. If you’re worried about a client making an image too large for a canvas (and it being blurry/pixelated), a resolution warning pops up so you and your client will know when you’ve cropped in too much.
10. It’s sharable right onto social media to get opinions from family and friends.”
Too good to be true? Yep, pretty much. If you still need proof, check out my video review below!
Go give Swift Galleries a try with their 14 day free trial! In those 14 days you can build and send an unlimited amount of albums! Clients can order and you can use self-fulfill or have fulfillment done by ProDPI.
I was born and raised in the land of Evergreens, mild temperatures & rain. I am a Washington girl through and through living in hot and cold Cache Valley, Utah. I got my Bachelor’s degree from Utah State University, majored in Family Life and loved every second!
Family and my faith are everything to me. My favorite things include chocolate, Netflix, deep fried sushi and Costa Vida.
When my husband and I were dating, I shared my dreams of becoming a photographer with him. Two months later, he sold his Xbox and bought me my very first real DSLR camera for Valentine’s Day and thus begun Kylee Ann Photography. I was completely clueless and inexperienced, but I NEVER stopped dreaming. I specialize in a photojournalistic style of shooting. My goal in every session is to capture love in natural, real-life ways. The pictures I cherish the most are the candid laughs, kids chasing each other and other genuine fun. I also love to teach! Over the past few years I’ve had the opportunity to be an educator online and in-person – teaching several courses, setting up workshops, mentoring sessions, organizing local clubs and writing for national blogs.