My video stopped playing part way through! Help!
1. Refresh your page.
2. Try a different browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.)
3. Check your internet speed by going to www.speedtest.net to see if your personal internet is slow or being throttled.
4. Always be sure that you are using the latest version of your internet browser. Those new updates really do fix bugs!
5. All of our videos are hosted via vimeo.com – we LOVE vimeo! If you are still having trouble, consider going to their Playback Troubleshooting help page for more guidance.
6. Our videos are produced in HD quality. We want you to have the most crystal-clear experience when learning about photography! Because of the HD quality, the videos are BIG files! Your video is playing in HD quality when the HD is glowing blue. You can turn off the HD by clicking on the blue HD. It will turn gray when it is turned off. (See the blue HD below in the bottom right corner.)