Sales can feel sneaky sometimes.
How do you push your 8X10 lovin’ clients into the world of 16X24’s, and 20X30’s without feeling like a slimy weasel?
Chances are, your intentions are totally pure in wanting them to go BIGGER with their prints. After all, an 8X10 isn’t going to cut it as the stunning work of art they are dreaming of on their mantle. You know that. They don’t know that. You are the expert. They need an expert.
THE (yes, all caps…) best tool I have found that has transformed my in-person sales from sheepish and nerve-wracking to awe-inspiring and fun…is Preveal.
Preveal is an APP for iPad that helps you “stand head-and-shoulders above the sea of photographers sharing photos, leaving the work of figuring out what to do with those photos up to [your] clients.”
Wouldn’t it be great if you could say your sales approach is 100% about what your client wants? Preveal delivers on non-sleazy sales!
Watch my 9 minute demo/review of how I use Preveal to make sales easy, fun, and educational for my clients, and me! This is a ‘real living room’ with ‘real client photos’ type of review.
In a nutshell, here is what I love most about Preveal:
- Gives me the freedom to show my clients their images in their home, on their walls.
- My sales never feel pushy. Ever. What they see is what they get.
- Seamless integration with Dropbox, making choosing photos easy.
- Preveal is easy to learn. No learning curve needed…it will literally take you 15 minutes to master.
- Clients expectations are always met with Preveal, because they can see exactly what they will get.
BUY PREVEAL HERE! (Nope, this isn’t an affiliate link, we really just love it that much!)
Sarah Grace lives in Louisiana with her husband, loves-to-ride-the-bus-Kindergartener, and scrambled eggs lovin’ baby boy.
Latest posts by Sarah Grace Allred (see all)
- Maximizing your Photography Workflow with Kristin Brown - February 14, 2018
- 3 Confessions: What I learned from getting my family photos taken - February 3, 2018
- Five Minute Friday: Don’t Miss the Moment! Continuous Shutter and Burst Mode! - January 19, 2018